The trouble with listing the top 10 things to do in the BVI is to keep the list to just 10 …
- A Pain Killer at the Soggy Dollar Bar. Or just hanging out at any of the bars on Jost Van Dyke‘s White Bay. Let the kids (big and small) jump on the trampoline.
- A day at Cow Wreck Beach. The last time we were there we walked along the beach for over an hour and didn’t run into anybody else. The most beautiful beach in the world. Finish up with a lobster dinner.
- Snorkeling the caves at Norman Island. The first time our oldest ever snorkeled, he jumped off the dingy at the caves and came up saying “Dad!! There’s lots of fish down here!” He got scared in the caves and apologized to me later. He said he’d find me the treasure next time!
- Exploring the Baths. Crawling through the rocks is an experience not to be missed. Snorkeling is pretty good too.
- Lunch at the top of the Baths. What a view!
- Jumping off the top deck at Willie T’s. Or doing a ski shot and watching everyone else jump off.
- Snorkeling (or diving) the Wreck of the Rhone. Where else can you snorkel over an sunken ship?
- Snorkeling the Dogs and Monkey Point. In addition to the regular spectacular underwater wild life, you might see octopus, turtles, squid or rays. You can take some awesome underwater photos.
- Michael Beans at Marina Cay. Great music and great fun.
- Barbecue and dancing at Foxy’s! Lots of fun and laughter and often a few practical jokes …
What would you add to the top 10 (or 20) things to do in the British Virgin Islands?