- Tortola Scuba Diving. A diver’s trip to the BVI.
- Tortola, B.V.I. This cruise ship passenger found the BVI to be his least favorite port of call. I hope that means fewer cruise ships will be stopping through!
- Time away a reminder to stop, look and listen. This brief update mentions meeting a few locals.
- BVI Craft Festival. A couple of nice pictures.
Not quite a trip report:
- BVI Kite Jam 20101 Celebrates a Stellar First Year Event.
- Record Number of Study Abroad Scholarships Awarded. The College of Charleston has a study abroad program which includes opportunities in the BVI.
- Road Town Bakery: Restaurant Reviews. The Road Town bakery scores well in Trip Advisor! (All of the restaurants on Tortola could use a few more reviews to increase credibility.)
- Boat School Your Kids While Cruising the Caribbean 2010. There’s a good educational book store in Tortola.
- Norman Island, BVI. One boat’s blog just about Norman Island.