- Ahoy, Matey. These folks got their American Sailing Association Bareboat certification while sailing around Tortola.
- Pam and John have been continuing their detailed blog posts about their trip, complete with pictures:
- In-A-Gadda-De-Vida at Anegada Island. A trip to Anegada with a Painkiller at the end.
- First Trip Notes. Great notes about itinerary, what they’d do again and what they wouldn’t do again.
- Passage to the Pacific. A short mention of their stay in the BVIs. The spinnaker pole fell on the author’s head on the sail away from the BVIs. 15 stitches and a hospital stay!
- Sailing in the British Virgin Islands – Episode 5. A video report. Loblolly Bay and sail to Jost Van Dyke through a squall.
- Carribean Cruise. One day in St Thomas and one day in the BVI from a cruise ship point of view. Not enough time to really see either of them, in my point of view!
- British Virgin Islands. A story through pictures.
Other interesting trip reports from earlier times:
- Trip Report: British Virgin Islands. This group did a lot of scuba diving including lots of wreck diving. Be sure to read the whole thread to see all the pictures and dive sites.
Not quite a trip report:
- Charter Yacht Swish, BVI announces new crew on board!
- Thursday 2-25 Day 7. This crewed yacht gets some repairs and a new microwave in St Thomas before heading back to the BVI.