Welcome to our new podcast! This is Episode 1, How to Pack for your BVI Sailing vacation.
Here is the list of things we pack with links to where you can learn more about each thing.
- Your passport – Your passport needs to be valid for 6 months past your entry date.
- Bag. It should be soft sided as there is not much storage. We like this waterproof North Face backpack duffle: http://amzn.to/1LOHizA
- Camera. Preferably waterproof: http://amzn.to/1LOHvTf
- Your phone. Check to make sure you have international roaming.
- Charger. If you don’t have a generator on your boat, you’ll need a car charger: http://amzn.to/1LOHBu7
- FM transmitter. http://amzn.to/1PwqNzV
- Kindle or books. http://amzn.to/1LOHLSd with a case like this neoprene one http://amzn.to/1LOHNtr or a waterproof case like this one, http://amzn.to/1Pwr99I
- Dry bag. To carry all your stuff in the dinghy: http://amzn.to/1LOI2om
- Sunglasses. Preferably polarized: http://amzn.to/1PwroBI
- Strap for sunglasses. http://amzn.to/1LOIanQ
- Hat. http://amzn.to/1LOInqX
- Sunscreen. http://amzn.to/1LOImDE
- Swimsuits. http://amzn.to/1LOIsLq
- Rashguard shirt for snorkeling: http://amzn.to/1Pws360
- Shorts. Just a couple of pairs. Quick drying, non cotton is best.
- T-shirts. Quick drying, non cotton is best.
- 1 semi-nice outfit. Khaki shorts, button up shirt or a sundress.
- Rain jacket. http://amzn.to/1PwsjlH
- Shoes. Non marking soles with toe protection for the boat. Water shoes for shore. http://amzn.to/1PwslKe
- Snorkel gear. http://amzn.to/1PwssWc
- Koozies. Or something fancy like this: http://amzn.to/1LOJ5Vm
- Water bottles. http://amzn.to/1LOJc3a
- Games. See our list: http://bvibound.com/7-games-to-take-on-your-next-trip-to-the-bvi/
- Fishing gear. See our list: http://bvibound.com/gear-take-fishing-british-virgin-islands/
You can find our podcasts on the BVI Bound YouTube channel.